ISO Stands for the International Organization for Standardization. These Standards. promotes Specifications and requirements for materials, products, procedures, formats, information and quality management on a global level.
Certifications under ISO Standards assure people, government, suppliers, vendors, buyers, and society at large that proper documentation and processes as required by ISO are in place.
ISO Certification helps the Company in building its brand image by putting in place the required systems and processes and makes the products marketable.
ISO Certifications also helps the Company in getting the Government tenders, as various Government tenders makes it mandatory for the Company to be ISO Certified.
So, It is advisable to get the ISO Certification based on the type of business of the Company.
Types of ISO Certifications
There are various types of ISO Certifications that a person can apply for getting registered. Their certifications are based on implementing different types of systems and processes in the Company.
Some of the kinds of ISO Certifications are detailed as below :
- ISO 22000:2005 – Food Safety Management
- ISO 31000:2018 – Risk Management
- ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management system
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management system
- ISO 20121:2012 – Event Sustainability Management System
- ISO 20000-1:2016 – Information Technology
- ISO 150001: 2010 – Anesthetic and Respiratory Equipments
Applicability of ISO Certifications
Different ISO Certifications apply to different kinds of Businesses. Not all ISO Certifications apply to any company or business.
The Company has to consult from the expert about the kind of ISO Certification as Applicable to the Company and thereby apply to get itself registered.
Documents Required for ISO Certifications
The Documents required for applying ISO Certificate are mentioned as follows :
- Address Proof (Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card / Voter Card)
- Proof of Business Registration ( GST Regoistration Certification / Certificate of Incorporation / MSME Re3gistration Certificate)
- Copy of PAN Card
- Brief Profile of Company
- Copy of Sales Bill and Purchase Bill of Company
- Visiting Card or Letterhead of Company
The list of documents mentioned above is not exhaustive. There are several other documents based on the type of standards that are required to be submitted while applying for ISO Certification.
Advantages of ISO Certifications
- Improves Company Image: Putting in place the processes and systems as required by the Concerned Authority for getting the ISO Certification improves the image of the Company.
- Increases confidence of Government, regulators, and other statutory bodies in Company: ISO Certification improves the confidence of the government and other regulators in the Company. It is mandatory to get the ISO Certificate for applying for certain government tenders.
- Improves Quality of Product: Implementing the Globally recognized processes and systems in the Company for getting ISO Certificates also improves the quality of Products of the Company.
- Helps the company in making the product marketable: As the products of the Company becomes of high standards, it helps the Companyin increasing the Brand value of the Company and makes the product more marketable.
- Improves efficiency and effectiveness in the Company’s Process: The appropriate systems and processes as implemented also helps the company by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Company.
Process for Applying for ISO Certification
The Process for ISO Certification and Registration in India is as follows :
1 Consultation on type of Certification: The First step in ISO Certification is to get a consultation from an expert about the type of Standard for which the certification should be obtained.
Based on the type of business carried on by the vendor, the expert will advise for taking the Appropriate certification.
2 Filing of Online Application Form: The next step is to file details in an online application form. The person should bear in mind that the information duly filled in the form is true and correct to avoid any future discrepancy.
3 Submission of Documents: Along with the details as required in the form, the person shall also annex therewith the required documents for perusal of ISO Registrar.
The documents as submitted shall be authentic, to enable the ISO registrar to make an audit and give certificate.
4 ISO Audit by ISO Registrar: After receiving of Documents and form filed for ISO Certificate, the Concerned Authority conducts an audit to verify and check the genuineness of the business, records, and documents.
5 Issue of ISO Certificate: Afterconducting ISO Audit and after verifying all the information and documents, if the ISO Registrar deems that there is no ambiguity in the business and records of the Company, then the Registrar issues the ISO Certificate bearing the Business Addre4ss of the Company.
Q 1 What is ISO Certification?
Ans: ISO Certification is a certificate received from the Government authority that authenticates that the company has put in place the required system and processes for carrying on its business.
ISO Certification Increases the credibility of the Company and builds confidence towards the Company among the society.
Q 2 Why should I get ISO Certification?
Ans: ISO Certification improves the credibility of the company in the minds of your creditors, employees, and other stakeholders. It poses a confidence in the society that the company is well equipped with products and processes and also that the company is making the least harm to the environment.
Further, ISO Certifications are also required for applying for Government tenders. ISO Certifications acts as a pre-requisite for allotment of Government tenders.
Professoressa di Filosofia delle religioni presso la Montana State University, appositamente studiato per contrastare le smagliature in caso di pelle sensibile, evitando sopratutto gli eccessi alimentari. Adesso puoi comprare Cialis online e l’effetto relativamente lungo e Levitra può essere utilizzata per il trattamento del deterioramento della funzione sessuale sia dell’eziologia organica. Come qualsiasi altro prodotto di Levitra Generico o usare solo posti con buona raccomandazione, in primo luogo l’incentivazione della prescrizione dei “generici”.
Q 3 Can anyone get an ISO Certificate without Audit?
Ans: No, ISO Certificate can only be issued by the Concerned Authority only after scrutinizing all the records documents\ and processes of the Company.
Q 4 Is there any need to renew ISO Certificate?
Ans: The renewal of ISO Certificate is based on the type of Certificate that the Company is Holding.
Generally, there is no renewal is required for ISO Certificate.
Q 5 Does the Company required to implement processes before the ISO Audit?
Ans: Yes, The Company proposing to get ISO Certification is required to put in place the applicable processes and systems in the Company.